HYDERABAD CITY TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT PLAN NEEDS REVIVAL ON URGENT BASIS:
Why it is so difficult to plan and implement Traffic Management in Hyderabad Sindh while city of Lahore has successfully adopted and implemented various plans. If they can do it we can also do it. There is no Rocket Science involved in it.
Following are my suggestions:
1. Please hire un-employed young graduates both men and women as Traffic Control Officers. Give them modern traffic control cars and motor bikes like Lahore and other cities. Then you will see the amazing results.
2. Please Please install “TRAFIC LIGHTS” in all intersections Major or small in all areas of City, Qasimabad and Latifabad. Make sure that these Traffic lights are functional and has to work all the times.And appoint these young Traffic control Officers to strictly implement Traffic Signal rules.
3. Please mark all the highways and streets of Hyderabad Sindh including City, Qasimabad, and Latifabad with international standard marks, lines, concrete dividers, arrows, and Sign Boards with directions written in English, Sindhi and Urdu languages.
4. Please hold constantly Public Awareness meetings about Traffic Management by involving people.
5. Those who break traffic rules must be strictly punished regardless of their political, influential or rich high scale background. Rules are rules and should be equally implemented for both rich and poor. Without proper traffic sense we would not be able to resolve this issue.